Skialpinism is a winter sport that is increasingly popular in the world and Slovakia. Also in Snowparadise have skialpinisti many options, but they have their rules.
The centre provides three set-up routes of approx. 4300m total length. The possibility of exit is from Dedovka and laliky sites. All these routes are marked on the centre map .
Due to general safety, it is very important to observe the rules of skialpinism.
You can borrow complete ski equipment (skis, skiers, belts, sticks) in the rentalroom, which is located directly at the cable car in Dedovka.
The offer is high quality of Cassiar and Ushi from the PCB brand, which is a technology leader in ski structures. The PCA company uses carbon fibres and the most advanced aeronautical materials in the ski structures. The aim is to produce skis that are lighter, firmer and more powerful than conventional fiberglass and metallic skis.
- The bicycle is open daily from 08:30 to 16:30 H. And on evening skiing from 17:30 to 20:45 H.
- Price for rental of ski equipment: 1day/€36, 2 days/69 €, 3 days/98 €,…
- Contact: + 421 903 384 730
SKI RESORT RULES SNOWPARADISE VELKA RACA FOR SKIALPINISTS WHEN MOVING ON SKI DOWNHILL ROUTES AND ROUTES
1. Skialpinistic outputs and schetting are at your own risk and own responsibility. For arbitrary entry into inaccessible zones, disrespect of the closure, violation of the opening times of the centre and instructions of the Mountain Rescue Service (HZS), the participants in the Skialpinistic exit assume full responsibility for their actions.
2. Outputs must be carried out following the set-up of ski-alpinistic corridors within the centre or Defined ski-alpinistic routes.
3. It is especially necessary to pay attention to the peaks (“Parachies”), bottlenecks, steep spots, in icy terrain, while crossing through the slope and not passing through the cross in unscathing places. It is necessary to keep an eye on the traffic on the ski slope so that the skialpinist does not threaten and does not hurt themselves and others.
4. The output and descent speed must be adapted to their abilities, snow conditions, weather conditions, the environment as well as the frequency on the slopes.
5. Access to the ski-alpinistic routes and all slopes is prohibited for all from 16:30-08:30!!! There is a risk of injury to the cables of snowworks and from the machines regulating the lines, especially winch with a developed rope! There is a risk of killing.
6. It is necessary to pay attention to mountain hazards. Before leaving for a ski-alpinistic outlet, skialpinists are advised to determine the condition of snow conditions in the free terrain.
7. Skialpinism can only be carried out when there is enough snow, thereby avoiding damage to plants and soils.
8. It is important to take account of wildlife as animals are disturbed.
9. It is forbidden to enter the slopes and ski trails and routes with the dog.
10. Skialpinistic routes are located on the territory of the Snowparadise Velka Raca ski area, so all visitors to this territory must respect the rules of the white Code, which is published on www.snowparadise.sk and also the instructions OF THE Hzs.
11. By using the premises defined for Skialpinism, the participant in the Skialpinistic exit undertakes to comply with these rules and instructions from the staff responsible. In the event of a breach of these rules, the staff member entitled to the Skialpinistic exit shall be instructed and invited to comply. In the event of a gross, continuous or repeated infringement, the authorized staff member shall be entitled to prevent the skialpinistic exit from entering the designated premises for Skialpinists.