Ticket price list
Price list 2020
|PRICE LIST SUMMER 2020|
|Type of ticket||Adults||Children + seniors + ZŤP||Count points from a point ticket|
|CABLE CAR DEDOVKA|
|One-way cable car ride - up||6,50 €||5,50 €||65|
|One-way cable car ride - down||5,00 €||4,00 €||50|
|Two-way cable car ride (up and down)||10,00 €||8,00 €|
|CABLE CAR FOR CYCLISTS|
|One-way cable car ride with bike - up||7,00 €||7,00 €|
|All-day cable car ticket with bicycle||18,00 €||18,00 €|
|ALPIN Coaster BOBSLEIGH (applies to one person)|
|1 bobsleigh ride (valid for one person)||5,50 €||4,50 €||55|
|3 bobsleigh rides||14,50 €||11,50 €|
|5 bobsleigh rides||22,50 €||17,50 €|
|5 bobsleigh rides + cable car (two-way ride)||28,00 €||22,00 €|
|ENTRANCES TO ATTRACTIONS|
|X-jump trampoline (5min)||4,00 €||4,00 €||40|
|Children's trampolines (10 min)||2,00 €||2,00 €||20|
|Aquazorbing (1 entrance)||4,00 €||4,00 €||40|
|Aquazorbing (2 entrances)||6,00 €||6,00 €|
|Monster Mountain Scooter (1 downhill)||7,00 €||7,00 €||70|
|Children's Cable Park||free entry||-||-|
|Historical Carousel||free entry||-||-|
|Archery + air guns||to order for organized groups||-||-|
|2+1 two-way lane ride||24,00 €|
|2+2 two-way lane ride||30,50 €|
|2+3 two-way lane ride||37,00 €|
|300 points||28,00 €|
|600 points||49,00 €|
|1000 points||70,00 €|
PRICE LIST INSTRUCTIONS
- All tickets are issued on a smart card. The deposit for the chip card is 2 €. Cards can be returned at the checkout, vending machine or in the accommodation and restaurant facilities of Oščadnica.
- WARNING: In case of adverse weather conditions, we do not refund the ticket money. Observe the operator's instructions and information from the information boards of each attraction. By purchasing a ticket, visitors agree to the terms and conditions of the Complaints. We are not responsible for situations arising from failure to comply with instructions, rules and conditions.
- Tickets are also available to another person within their category (if indicated). Not applicable to the type of ticket: "All-day lift pass with bicycle".
- Spot tickets are issued in one fare regardless of age, are transferable and valid throughout the 2020 summer season.
- Free shipping and bobsled lanes are entitled to use: children under 4.99 years of age accompanied by an adult who has purchased a ticket. In order to make a claim, it is necessary to present the insured person's card or other document proving the age of the child.
- Tariff CHILDREN: children aged 5 to 15.99 years, on presentation of the insured person's card or other document proving the age of the child.
- SENIORI tariff: women and men aged 62 and over.
- ZŤP tariff: persons who hold a ZŤP licence and show up at the checkout.
- Special discount 20% off ticket prices ( from the children's fare): valid for children who are ZŤP and are aged 5 to 15.99 years
- Discounts for groups: groups over 20 can claim a 10% discount on the ticket price.. The condition for applying the discount is the purchase of the same type of ticket.
- In the event of misuse of the discounted ticket, the operator reserves the right to withdraw it without the right to compensation.
- Discounts do not accumulate!
- Each visitor is required to use transport facilities only with a valid ticket. A ticket that has not expired and for which the visitor meets all the required conditions is considered valid.
- The passenger is obliged to comply with the terms of the timetable, price list and observe the instructions of the authorised person of the operator. A transport contract is concluded if the passenger uses his right of carriage on the basis of the ticket purchased by boarding the transport facility or entering the entry and exit area – accessible only with a valid ticket. By entering into such a contract, the tenderer confirms that he has become familiar with the terms and conditions and price list.
- Please also follow the updates on the sales points, the information boards in the Centre and the website www.snowparadise.sk
- The operator reserves the right to change prices and change the information in the price list.
- A photograph of the person using the ticket shall be taken during each crossing of the tourniquet. These photographs are for control purposes.
- By purchasing the ticket, the visitor consents to use his/her personal photo for control purposes as well as to store it in the control system for the period of validity of the authorizations on the ticket.
- The deposit for the chip card is 2 €. The deposit will not be refunded to the visitor in case of loss or damage to the smart card.
- In the event of loss, impairment or forgetting of the ticket, no refund will be granted to the visitor.
- The place where the complaint is made is Customer Service at the management of the ski resort in Dedovka.
- In order to make any claim concerning financial compensation for tickets, it is necessary to present a document from the register office about the purchase of the ticket.
- Protection of personal data – Snowparadise a. s. in the processing of data relating to the terms and conditions of the acquisition of a ticket proceeds according to z. 18/2018 Z. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws, and thereby respects the privacy of natural and legal persons.