Contact +421 903 384 730
Opening hours : SKI SERVICE will be open from 1.11.2020
In the case of cableway operation:at d 1.11.2020 to 22.3.2021 daily from 08:00 to 18:00 hrs.
Out of service cableways:at d 1.11.2020 to 22.3.2021 daily from 8:00 to 16:00 hrs.
Even the highest quality skis or snowboards require regular and professional service. Our professional SKi service has state-of-the-art technological equipment. One of montana's best ski service machines. The machine is with an electronically controlled program for restoring the microstructure of the slip and grinding edges.
Professional staff who will expertly assess the extent of damage to your equipment and recommend the extent of service work "tailor-made". It is possible to set different types of slip structure on the machine according to customer requirements. The lower underbelly edge is fixed at 0.5°, the side is optional from 87-89°. For racers we perform a complete service with manual good edges diamond, manual waxing and polishing of the slip, of course it is the choice of the desired structure of the slip.
We do waxing by applying wax with a hot brush.
The second option is contactless waxing under the infrared lamp, when deep preparation of the slip will occur.
Price list of ski service
|SMALL SERVICE||Sanding with abrasive belt, stone and side edge grinding 87-90 °, machine waxing and slip polishing||28|
|SMALL SERVICE SNB||Disassembly of binding. Sanding with abrasive belt, stone and side edge grinding 87-90 °, machine waxing and slip polishing||31|
|GREAT SERVICE||Drenching of spade on the slip, grinding of the slip strip and stone, side edge grinding 87-90 °, machine waxing and polishing of the slip||35|
|GREAT SNOWBOARD SERVICE||Disassembly of binding. Drenching of spade on the slip, grinding of the slip strip and stone, side edge grinding 87-90 °, machine waxing and polishing of the slip||38|
|SPORTS SERVICE||Drenching of spade, slip grinding strip and stone, side edge grinding 87-90 °, machine waxing and polishing of the slipboard, underbelly edges 0,5||39|
|SPORT SERVICE SNOWBOARD||Drenching of spade, slip grinding strip and stone, side edge grinding 87-90 °, machine waxing and polishing of the slipboard, underbelly edges 0,5||43|
|RACING SERVICE||Drenching of spade on the slip, grinding of the slip strip and stone, side grinding edges 87-90 °, machine waxing and polishing of the slip, underbelly edges 0,5. Side and bottom tuning edges. Manual edge polishing.||45|
|SNOWBOARD RACING SERVICE||Disassembly of binding. Drenching of spade on the slip, grinding slip belt and stone, side edge grinding 87-90 °, infra waxing and polishing of the slip, underbelly edges 0,5°. Side and bottom tuning edges. Manual edge polishing.||48|
|EDGE TUNING – EDGE POLISHING||Bottom tuning 0.1-0.8° and side edge 87-90°||8|
|MACHINE WAXING AND POLISHING||Machine waxing and polishing of the slip||5|
|INFRA WAXING AND POLISHING||Contactless infra waxing, slip polishing on polisher||7|
|INFRA SERVICE SUPPLEMENT||Small or large service supplement for contactless waxing||5|
|DISASSEMBLY OF BINDING||Removing lashings from skis or snowboards||3|
|MOUNTING OF BINDING||Mounting the binding, including drilling holes||15|
|STICKING||Ingeration of damaged ski or snowboard||10|
|SPARE PART||Surrogate deed, tape, etc.||6|
|BAGGAGE||Renting a storage box.||2|
|PINCHING A HOLE||Pinning the hole after tying with a plastic pin||1|
|INSERTING A HOLE||Inserting the hole after tearing with a plastic insert||4|
|WORK/HR||Other repair of ski or snowboard equipment||15|
|SURCHARGE FOR EXPRESS SERVICE||15 %|
TIPS AND TUTORIALS
- Pre-sanding of the slip withan abrasive belt , serves to remove the old wax and to highlight the places to future pouring the slip.
- Drenching damaged places with agun , we apply only the necessary amount of fused plyethylen to the area of the slipway.
- The final grinding of the slip on the stone to the perfect plane, the case of rendering the structure on the slipway.
- Side edge grinding:
89° – for beginners or seniors
88° – standard side edge angle for average or sport skier (characterized by sufficient sharpness on freezing or technical snow and long service life)
87° – for racing skiers and experts
- Tunig bottom edge is inseparably part of the complex adjustment of the edge. It is used to transfer the efficiency of the lateral angle of the edge to the snow pad, especially when driving the border at the carving arches. Prevents unwanted cutting of the edge. At the same time, by sharpening and polishing the edge, remove the remaining cornea after lateral grinding of the edge
- Radial tunning– or variable tunning of the lower edge is a novelty in the area of tuning the lower edge, when the degree of deflection of the lower edge varies in the range of 0.4°to 0.8° depending on the cut out of the skis. Radial tunning is characterized by easier starting of the arc and stability when driving throughout the arc. It is not only for sports skiers, but also for the general ski public.
- Waxing is possible in two ways:
- Hot cylindrical brush, hot wax is applied to the slip
- Contactless infrared lamp, so-called deep penetration of the slipway
- Subsequently, the slipway is polished with a rotary vial or by hand with brushes with different brush hardness
You know that from the factory you have at your disposal 1 mm slipway. For one large service we take 0.066mm of material. This means that the ski can withstand 15 large service. If you want to do 3 big service in the winter, the skis will last you 5 years.
If you are considering visiting our ski service, here are some practical tips that are valid arguments for using our service:
- skis have lost their spinning
- skis are not able to hold the trail (especially on icy slopes),
- Not sure if the ski binding is set up correctly.
- deterioration of slippery properties, snow sticks to the slipways,
- slip appears to be dried
- mechanical damage (contaminated and damaged slip, binding, etc.).
Keep in mind that the service life of your equipment, which today is not a cheap thing, also depends on its regular and professional treatment in ski service. Therefore, do not hesitate for a second and put your skis or snowboard in the hands of our experts. The duration of the service depends on the extent of damage to your equipment. By default, it provides service until the next day. If possible, wait for an extra charge of 15%.
The high professionalism of our ski service is also evidenced by the fact that we provide service in addition to visitors to the resort also for ski sections and sports skiers. It is only a matter of course that you can contact us with any small repair of your skis, bindings, snowboard. We will be happy to help you. Take advantage of the night service option. In the evening, you hand over your equipment and in the morning you have it serviced and prepared for your ride in the morning. Our quality is also said by the rating:"Profesional ski service",which is the highest rating of the service awarded by MONTANA Switzerland.