Children's ski Nursery
Children’s ski Nursery The Snow kingdom is located in Dedovka, between the ski slopes of Košariská 1 and Košariská 2.
- There is a conveyor belt, two children’s rope lifts and an obstacle track with fairy pieces.
- It is always open during the daily skiing operation of the Dedovka cable car from 08:30 to 16:00 hours.
- Nursery is used to teach skiing for children up to 11.99 years
- In the nursery, he regularly visits the mascot of Macko Račko and his friend Marguška and learns the dance choreography of the Snowparadise anthem.
- Access to the nursery is free for all those who have purchased any type of ski pass.
- Children up to 5.99 years old must have purchased a ticket-1 day entry into the nursery/€5 at the entrance to the nursery.
- Any adult who has not purchased ski pass and accompanies the child must have purchased a ticket at the entrance to the nursery-1 day entry into the nursery/€5.
- A number of events and children’s competitions take place throughout the winter season. All are at the same time from 13:00 to 15:00. At every event, children receive sweet goodies and win beautiful prizes in competitions. Details of the shares can be found at: https://snowparadise.sk/akcie-v-stredisku/
- Teach children to ski you can (free) and if you do not dare, there are two ski schools with certified instructors in the resort. More information about schools, teaching prices and instructors ‘ reservations can be found at: https://snowparadise.sk/lyziarske-skoly/
There is also an excellent activity in the nursery, called SNOWTUBING, a hill downhill on the rubber wheels. Not only are children but also parents or grandparents. 🙂
- The tube is 100m long
- It is always open to snow conditions during the opening hours of the children’s nursery-daily from 08:30 to 16:00 hours.
- Price: €3/30min.
- You can buy a ticket right in the nursery