In the Bike park there are 5 marked trails for mountain biking in a total length of up to 10.6 km. On your own, families with children and experienced riders will come. More challenging tracks contain both natural and artificial jumps, waves or knocks, and their surface is predominantly natural.
The "Start" of the tracks is conveniently and with the bicycle to be exported by a four-seater cable car in Dedovka. The Bike Park includes sections suitable for an adrenaline ride on mountain scooters – the Family track. You borrow a scooter when you exit from the cable car right next to other attractions. You can also try driving on the longest bobsled track in Central Europe or other attractions that will make it even more original to survive your holiday in Snowparadise Velka Raca!
This Enduro track, which is marked in red, starts from the Marguška site. You can get to the beginning of the track by being exported by a four-seat cable to the top station in Dedovka, and from there You "Vylapete" 650 meters to another cable car named Marguška, where the track begins. The route is designed especially for experienced riders. It contains a number of wooden obstacles, jumps and knocted corners. The track surface is natural and contains wooden bridges.
Difficulty: Medium to High
Length: 2000 m
Cant: 337 m
2. DOWNHILL PRO
The most demanding black track starts from the top station of the Marguška cable car, as well as the red track Enduro. It leads to a predominantly gross natural surface, through a modified forest path. It is designed for advanced riders. The track is also suitable for organising races or training camps for experienced racers. It contains both natural and artificial obstacles, jumps, knocks and wooden bridges. This summer season can also be enjoyed on the new bridges with a rebound of up to 12 metres.
Length: 1800 m
Cant: 337 m
3RD FREE RIDE
The Blue track leads from the top station of the cable car to Dedovka along the forest Road to the lower station of the cable car. This track is moderately demanding, driving you enjoy experienced and even less proficient bikers. It contains both natural and artificial jumps, waves, wooden bridges and knocks. The surface is natural, contains wide clay curves and obstacles.
Length: 1400 m
Cant: 314 m
The simple green track leads from the top station of the Dedovka cable car to its lower-starting station. The Family track is also designed for less proficiable riders. It does not contain challenging jumps or obstacles and leads mostly to lawn areas. It is also suitable for downhill mountain scooters, which can be rented at the top station of the Dedovka cable track.
Length: 1700 m
Cant: 314 m
The yellow track is undemanding, suitable for families with children. It is the longest track and starts as well as the previous tracks from the top station of the lift Dedovka. The surface is natural, clay and grass-like places. Driving with mild adrenaline is guaranteed.
Length: 3700 m
Cant: 314 m
RULES OF CONDUCT IN BIKE PARK
- The CYCLIST IS REQUIRED to inspect and properly fasten the saddle on its bike before entering the cable car, as the wheel is hung behind the saddle while driving.
- TRACK and Start-UP: Before the TRIP to the track, the cyclist is required to carefully familiarize yourself with the track and obstacles to assess your ability to handle the ride along the line of the bike. The cyclist, who walked on the cycling track, stopped and after the stop he wants to continue driving, he is obliged to convince himself or not to threaten himself or another bicyclet.
- SAFETY of BICYCLE Equipment: A cyclist can use cycling gear only in a state where the manufacturer ensures safety when using the product. It is essential to use helmet, gloves, elbow protectors, knees, spine and thoracic basket.
- SPEED and METHOD of DRIVING: A cyclist driving on the lines of the Bike Park must have an overview in front of you. Speed must adjust to its capabilities and capabilities, track status and individual obstacles.
- CHOICE of DRIVING DIRECTION in BIKE PARK: Cycling trails are a one-way start – the destination, the cyclist must observe the direction of the journey determined by the track marking.
- OVERTAKING: The cycling track is a ban on overtaking and the cyclist must adhere to the driving direction.
- COMPLIANCE with the DESIGNATION: The cyclist is obliged to observe the markings on the cycling track.
- CONSIDERATE of OTHER PERSONS in BIKE PARK: Each on a cycling track is obliged to behave so as not to cause damage to yourself and others and to endanger health and life. A cyclist who rides for another bicyclists must not endanger the driving cycle before him, he must take care of sufficient distance to keep the bike in front of him for a free ride. The pitch between the cyclists running on the track must be at least 30 m.
- FIRST AID Award: In the course of a bicycle accident, the cyclist is obliged to provide assistance and to notify the park operator of the accident. The reporting venue is the Valley station of the cable car.
- The BIKE PARK IS FORBIDDEN: The ban on cycling under the influence of alcoholic beverages and narcotic drugs. Prohibition of dismantling, modification, damage to the track, obstacles and marking of the track. Prohibition of carrying out any activity other than cycling. Ban on pedestrian access. Prohibition of admission of unaccompanied children to the responsible person. Prohibition of use of glass containers. Ban on smoking and enter open fire. Prohibition of pushing a bicycle against the driving direction. By purchasing a ticket and entering the site Bike Park, the visitor undertakes to abide by the rules of conduct in the Bicycle park and notes that he rides on his own responsibility and risk. The operator assumes no responsibility for the damage suffered on the matter, the health and the lives of visitors to the Bike Park.
WARNING: A cyclist rides in a Bike park on its own responsibility. Cyclists under the age of 18 can ride in the Bike Park only with the consent of the parent or legal representative. Cyclists up to 15 years old can ride in the Bike Park only accompanied by a parent or guardian. Driving in a Bike park as well as entering the Bike Park is out of business hours and without buying tickets banned. Visitors are allowed to enter the Bike Park only with the permission of the Bike park operator. The operator of the Bike Park is entitled to ban the ride in the Bike Park bicycle, which does not adhere to the rules of conduct in the Bike Park. By purchasing a ticket on the cable car the cyclist undertakes to adhere to the rules of conduct in the Bike Park and notes that he rides on his own responsibility and risk. The ticket is non-transferable and only applies to one person. The operator assumes no responsibility for the damage caused to matters and the health of cyclists. A cyclist by purchasing a ticket to Bike Park declares that he understood the rules of conduct in the Bike Park, respects them and undertakes to comply with them.