The Bike Park has 5 marked mountain bike tracks with a total length of up to 10.6 km. More challenging lines include natural and artificial jumps, waves or knocked corners and their surface is mostly natural.
Na „Štart“ tratí sa pohodlne aj s bicyklom vyveziete štvorsedačkovou lanovkou v Dedovke. Súčasťou Bike parku sú aj úseky vhodné pre adrenalínovú jazdu na horských kolobežkách – trať Family. Kolobežku si požičiate pri výstupe z lanovky hneď vedľa ďalších atrakcií. Môžete si vyskúšať aj jazdu na najdlhšej bobovej dráhe na Slovensku či iné atrakcie, ktoré Vám umožnia ešte originálnejšie prežiť Vašu dovolenku v Snowparadise Veľká Rača!
This Enduro track, which is marked in red, startsfrom the Marguška site. To the top of the track you can get to the beginning of the track by taking a four-seater cable car to the peak station in the part of Dedovka and from there you "come out" 650 meters to the next cable car called Marguška, where the track begins. The route is designed mainly for experienced riders. It contains a number of wooden obstacles, jumps and knocked corners. The surface of the track is natural and includes wooden bridges.
Difficulty: medium to high
Length: 2000 m
Cant: 337 m
2. DOWNHILL PRO
The most demanding black track starts from the peak station of the Marguška cable car, as well as the red enduro line. It runs along a mostly rough natural surface, through a landscaped forest path. It is designed for advanced riders. The track is also suitable for the organization of races or training camps for experienced racers. It includes natural and artificial obstacles, jumps, tilted bends and wooden bridges. This summer you can also enjoy new bridges with a range of up to 12 meters.
Length: 1800 m
Cant: 337 m
3. FREE RIDE
The blue track runs from the top station of the Dedovka cable car along the forest road to the lower cable car station. This track is moderately demanding, the ride will be enjoyed by experienced and even less savvory bikers. It contains both natural and artificial jumps, waves, wooden bridges and tilted bends. The surface is natural, contains wide clay bends and obstacles.
Length: 1400 m
Cant: 314 m
A simple green track runs from the top station of the Dedovka cable car to its lower– boarding station. Family track is also designed for less savvory riders. It does not contain challenging jumps or obstacles and runs mostly on grassy areas. It is also suitable for mountain bike descent, which can be rented at the top station of the Dedovka cable car.
Length: 1700 m
Cant: 314 m
The yellow track is unpretent10, suitable for families. It is the longest track and starts just like the previous track from the top station of the Dedovka cable car.The surface is natural, earthen and grassy places. A ride with a slight adrenaline rush is guaranteed to be enjoyed.
Length: 3700 m
Cant: 314 m
RULES OF CONDUCT IN BIKE PARK
- The CYCLIST is obliged to check and properly fasten the saddle on his bike before boarding the cable car, as the bike is suspended behind the saddle while riding the cable car.
- TRACK ENTRY AND START-UP: Before getting on the track, the cyclist is required to familiarise the track and obstacles thoroughly to assess his skills to handle the track on the bike. A cyclist who walked onto a bike track has stopped and wants to continue driving after stopping is required to make sure he is not threatening himself or another cyclist.
- SAFETY OF CYCLING GEAR: A cyclist may only use cycling gear in a condition in which the manufacturer ensures safety when using the product. It is necessary to use a helmet, gloves, elbow protectors, knees, spine and rib cage.
- SPEED AND MODE OF TRAVEL: A cyclist riding on bike park lines must have an overview in front of him. The speed must adapt to its capabilities and capabilities, track status and individual obstacles.
- CHOICE OF DIRECTION OF TRAVEL IN THE BIKE PARK: Bike paths are one-way start – the destination, the cyclist must follow the direction of travel determined by the line marking.
- OVERTAKING: There is an overtaking ban on the cycle track and the cyclist must follow the direction of travel.
- MARKING COMPLIANCE: The cyclist is obliged to observe the marking on the cycle path.
- RESPECT FOR OTHERS IN THE BIKE PARK: Everyone on a bike path is obliged to behave in such a way that it does not cause harm to themselves and others and does not endanger health and life. A cyclist who rides after another cyclist must not endanger a riding cyclist in front of him must take care to keep the cyclist in front of him. The pitch between cyclists running on the track shall be at least 30 m.
- PROVISION OF FIRST AID: In the event of an accident on a cycle path, the cyclist is obliged to provide assistance and report the accident to the park operator. The reporting point is the valley station of the cable car.
- IN BIKE PARK PROHIBITED: Prohibition of cycling under the influence of alcoholic beverages and narcotics. Prohibition of dismantling, modification, damage to lines, obstacles and track-to-line. Prohibition of any activity other than cycling. No pedestrian entry. Prohibition of entry for unaccompanied children. Prohibition of the use of glass containers. Ban smoking and entering with open fire. Prohibition of pushing the bike against the direction of travel. By purchasing a ticket and entering the Bike Park area, the visitor undertakes to comply with the Rules of Conduct in the bike park and acknowledges that he rides on his own responsibility and risk. The operator does not take responsibility for any damage caused to the matters, health and lives of visitors to the Bike Park.
WARNING: A cyclist rides in a Bike Park on his own responsibility. Cyclists under the age of 18 can only ride in a Bike Park with the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Cyclists under 15 years old can only ride in a Bike Park accompanied by a parent or guardian. Riding in a bike park as well as entering the Bike Park is banned from business hours and without purchase. Visitors are only allowed to enter the Bike Park with permission from the Bike Park operator. The operator of a Bike Park is entitled to prohibit riding in the Bike Park to a cyclist who does not comply with the rules of conduct in the Bike Park. By purchasing a cable car ticket, the cyclist undertakes to comply with the Rules of Conduct at Bike Park and acknowledges that he rides on his own responsibility and risk. The ticket is non-transferable and valid for one person only. The operator does not accept liability for any damage caused to the things and the health of cyclists. By purchasing a bike park ticket, a cyclist declares that he has understood, respects and undertakes to comply with the Bike Park Code of Conduct.